Sunday, February 26, 2012

Catch up!

Where to even begin!!!!!! Since my last blog Summer has turned 2 and has started dance and gymnastics, I have added another love to my life named Preston Dex Bladen who is 7 1/2 months and I am officially a Registered Respiratory Therapist and I work PRN at Valley View Medical Center. Bryce and I moved up North about 8 months ago because of his new job and he loves it! I'm growing used to being a Utah County girl but it's still not St. George :( We are so very blessed and thank our Heavenly Father every day for the many blessings we have received!
At Brycs's work Christmas Party He wins drawing and we won a free cruise where they pay for the airfare, cruise and taxi! How awesome is that? We are leaving march 8th!!! I'm so stinkin excited I can even stand it lol! Lots to do though before we leave! Bryce and I will get a very much needed 4 days and 3 nights all to ourselves!!! As bad as I will miss my babies this is going to be an awesome vacation that we don't even have to pay for which makes it 10 times more awesomer! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment