Monday, June 21, 2010




So once again I have failed to keep up on my blog like a slacker but Bryce and I celebrated our one year annversary on May 23rd. We went and spent the weekend at a resort in Zions thaTt was beautiful! Bryce and I were aso sealed for time and all eternity to our beautiful baby girl on May 29th! It was the best day of our life. Summer looked jus like an angel!!!

We took Summer on her first fishing trip to kolob reservoir a couple weeks ago and it snowed on us so Bryce had to build us a fire to keep the baby warm. Shepp on the other hand loved it! I didnt get to catch any fish :( but the boys did.

Summer turned 5 months old yesterday and is becoming such little girl now... She can sit up a little by herself and she is really developing her little personality and its so cute but man she has a temper lol I think she gets that from her dad :)




1 comment: