Saturday, November 14, 2009

Catching up!




So a quick little catch up to me and Bryce.... I am now almost 30 weeks a long and Summer is growing fast and BIG lol atleast the doctor thinks she is gonna be a big girl. We got a 3D ultrasound and she was able to make her first debut or atleast kind of. We got to see what she might look like. I think she is going to have Bryces nose and my cheeks. Also we had a doctors appointment last monday and we now are starting our bimonthly visits! I cant believe we are already to that! Time is flying and before we know it our little girl will be here! We put her stroller and carseat together and put the bedding on her crib. Its starting to come together and it is making me more excited for her to get here!


I am almost done with my first semester in the Respiratory Therapy program and I only will have 3 semesters to go and I will finally be done with school! Even though its going to be tough with a newborn it will be worth it in the end. Bryce is going to be starting his last semester in the business program and he will graduate in May! I'm so jealous but I'm very proud of him.


Last weekend Bryce and I made our last trip up north to see my sister and her husband for a while. No more long distances for me. We had a great weekend! I got to go to one of my really good friends reception and I got to see my sister! We love Logan. Its so pretty during the fall up there!


No comments:

Post a Comment