Sunday, September 6, 2009

These are her little feet and toes!


This is her profile view! Look at her cute nose :)

Bryce and I finally were able to find out what we are having and like most of you already know its a GIRL!!! I'm so excited. She wouldnt cooperate very well when we first started the ultrasound, so they had to shake and push my belly to get her to uncross her ankles. I think me telling her this is the only time I will give her permission to uncross her legs before she is married helped the most :) But I did tell the ultrasound tech that she couldnt very well be my child unless she was a little stinker lol!

School also started on Aug. 24th. I started classes in the Respiratory Therapy program and Bryce is starting his last year in college. Hallelujah! We have officially come to terms with the fact that we probably wont see much of each other for the next year which sucks but its for the best.

I will be 20 weeks on Monday! HALF WAY THERE! I cant believe it. Time has flown by so fast and before we know it she will be here! I cant wait. It seems so far away though. I keep counting down holidays and big events coming up so it makes it seem faster than counting down the days now lol. I started feeling her move about last week and this week I really feel her but I think its just cause I got use to what she feels like. Its the most amazing feeling in the world! I think Bryce gets a little jealous sometimes cause he doesnt get to feel her, but I think in the next couple of weeks he should be able to. Bryce and I went to the SUU vs. Dixie game on Thursday and every time the cannons went off and people started cheering I could feel her move like crazy. It was fun cause it kind of tickled!

My sister finally found out what she is having to but I will have to wait til she post it on her blog to make the announcement on mine :) But I'm so happy for her and I cant wait to find out the name when they have one picked out.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! We are so happy you are having a girl now Kai will have a friend. I can't wait to meet this little one I am sure you guys can't either. Please let us know if you need anything

    ReplyDelete