Thursday, July 30, 2009

this one the baby has its leg stretched out on the left side

these next two are from 12 1/2 weeks ( this one the baby is sucking its thumb) sorry they are so blurry

this is the baby at 9 1/2 weeks


this is the baby at i think 7 1/2 weeks. (our little gummy bear) :)



This month has been a busy month for us. We went to Logan to visit my sister, it was my 22nd birthday, Bryce got me tickets to the Lady Antebellum and Due West concert ( which I have been wanting to go to forever and it was a really good concert), we went to Salt Lake, my Aunt and Uncle came out to visit for 2 weeks, and we scheduled our appointment to find out what we are having! :) We are so excited!

And yes it is true me and my sister are pregnant together and have the same due date! Crazy huh! It was by shear coincidence that it happened that way. We are now 14 1/2 weeks and starting to get the beginning of our "baby bumps." On the 26th of August is when we get to find out what we are having. I think Brooke will find out the first of September.




No comments:

Post a Comment